Get hair like a celebrity with help from Ruby Mane Hair Boutique, Farnham
Ever wondered how so many celebrities manage to change their hairstyle and colour with alarming regularity yet still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
The team at Ruby Mane spill some of the secrets to help you get gorgeous glossy hair like your favourite celebrity!
When it comes to hair colour, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity. We all know that over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do they get away with it?
Many celebs rely on custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your hair. At Ruby Mane we offer a fabulous hair extensions service using Great Lengths hair extensions which can be applied with no damage to your hair.
There are also some great new in-salon treatments that can give you glossy, smooth hair. The Nanokeratin Hair Smoothing treatment and the KeraStraight Hair Smoothing & Repair treatment at Ruby Mane will give you smoother, healthier and shinier hair for up to 12 weeks.
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.
So, now you know all the secrets to happy healthy hair, all you need to do is find a red carpet event to attend!