COVID Policy at Ruby Mane Hair Boutique in Farnham
Please take a few moments to read our COVID Policy so you have a better idea of what to expect when you next visit Ruby Mane Hair Boutique in Farnham after the Government has lifted restrictions from July 19th.
As mask wearing will no longer be mandatory, we decided to ask our clients their views via our newsletter and social media platforms. Overwhelmingly, most clients who responded say they intend to continue wearing masks during their appointments. If you prefer not to wear a mask, we may politely request you do so if you are in close contact with a staff member who is not yet fully vaccinated. Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated in this matter.
Below are the other measures which will remain in place for the time being. Our COVID Policy will be reviewed in four weeks’ time.
- The Ruby Mane Team will continue wearing masks and visors for the foreseeable future to protect our clients and their colleagues.
- We will continue our new way of working with fewer staff and clients in the salon at any one time, plus Sunday opening.
- All staff members will be testing twice weekly using the home testing NHS lateral flow testing kits.
- We will reintroduce fabric gowns and each client will be given a laundered fabric gown for each appointment. We have greatly increased the number of gowns to facilitate this single use system.
- China cups & saucers, glasses and paper magazines will also be reintroduced. Our chinaware is washed in our salon dishwasher.
- You will still be able to make your next bookings and pay while you are seated.
- Sanitiser stations will still be in situ for your use on entry and exit.
- Our doors will be staying open as much as possible to allow for good ventilation.
- Screens between our wash basins are now a permanent feature.
- Some of the styling stations will remain in place where we feel they are necessary.
- We will no longer be temperature testing.
- We will continue the Enviro28 sanitisation programme. The treatment leaves an antimicrobial agent on all surfaces and common touch points to mechanically kill microorganisms and inhibit their growth.
- We hope that your queries and questions will have been covered here, but please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need further information.
- It is our intention to continue to work in the safest and most professional way possible to maintain client and staff safety at all times.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. In the meantime, thank you for your continued understanding. We wish you all the very best of health and wellbeing as we move into the next phase of life post lockdown 3.